Thursday, October 18, 2007

DVD compilation testing

I've started getting help testing the DVD compilation master. My good friend Rick is testing it and hasn't found any technical issues. I was having one on my DVD set top player -- that the French subtitles were appearing by default, despite not having set them to appear for the disc. Simulation mode didn't have this problem, nor did playing the DVD on computers. I've since found a way around it by moving the French subtitles to track 2 and setting the disc subtitle to the empty track 1. I'm so happy when issues can be easily fixed. I've burned a new master and am waiting for the next tester I've asked to accept the challenge!

No comments: