Friday, October 05, 2007

DVD is almost ready to release

I'm so close to closing the DVD compilation of my shorts. I'm really happy with the way it's turning out. I'm only doing NTSC for now. I'll have to see about PAL and what the easiest way to do it would be. I created all the artwork at 720x540, so it shouldn't be too big a deal.

I've been recording the Commentary, which I mistakenly thought would be easy. HA! I've got lots of stories to tell about each film, so it's not the content that's the problem, it's making it sound intelligent... recording it at the same time as watching the film is really hard. In fact, there were so many "uhms" and "ahhhs" the first time I recorded it, I laughed out loud. Maybe I should put 2 Commentary tracks -- the "improved" version and the funnier first take. Hmmm I don't think so.

If I have your email address, I will send a mooseletter soon to announce the availability of the DVD. And yes, to those of you in Montreal, I will have a screening soon. If you don't think I have your email and if you want to know about the DVD release or be invited to a screening in Montreal, send me an email (tiger at smokingmoose dot com).

No comments: